There are many reasons to love Richard Mofe-Damijo. It's not just for his sweet name and captivating looks but his smile and dimples that remind you of the good things of life from one look. Did we add he is the cutest 56-year-old we know? Just look at him!
At 56, Richard Mofe-Damijo aka RMD reminds us that a man can age well and make you shiver at the thought of his nice facial features. And did we already mention that smile that makes you wonder if the stars could shine any brighter?
READ ALSO: Woman wears moin-moin leaves with pride
NAIJ.com brings you all the times RMD gave us stunning looks and styles
1. That smile that can send you to space and back
2. He is a Nollywood actor that has spent over two decades entertaining the Nigerian population, home and abroad. So when he makes different faces and still looks cute, our knees j*rk.
3. He was a former commissioner for culture and tourism in Delta state, so you know he looks good holding a political office too.
4. RMD has won many awards through out his acting career so you know if he decides to retire now, it will be one handsome face leaving fans wanting more.
5. As a husband, his wife must pray for him everyday because how else does he maintain looking this delicious?
6. RMD is from Warri and what we know about Warri people is they are never last. For sure in looks, RMD is on top.
7. Can we just call him "sweet daddy or sweet grandpa?"
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
Watch NAIJ.com video on the kind of music Wizkid sings: