The 89th Academy Awards ceremony, presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, honored the best films of 2016, and took place on February 26, 2017, at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles.
This year's Oscars featured some of the best red carpet looks we ever came across. From diamonds to off-shoulder designs to plunging necklines, our favourite celebs looked incredible in alluring styles and designs as they gathered for the special event.
Here our favourite looks from the Oscars red carpet.
1. Janelle might not be able to do the "yoga" in this dress but she took her monochrome love to a whole new level. Never seen organza looked more fabulous.
2. There can be only one Halle Berry in the world and she slayed on the red carpet wearing a mono-strap Versace dress with details that look too s*xy and accentuates her features.
3. In this rainbow classic dress, Scarlett showed us how a grown woman can look hot in a colourful dress. For us, it was a mix of Katy Perry and Rihanna style and we loved it.
4. The details on this simple velvet dress worn by Brie Larson are the reason we love fashion designers. The bring unexplained beauty to a simple material.
5. Viola made history when she bagged an Oscar last night but she also dazzled on the red carpet with her chic rouge dress.
6. Cookie showed us how the queen of an empire should show up for any event. Chic, sophisticated, hot, gorgeous, beautiful...she was stunning!
7. Emma stone looked sweet in her crystal inspired dress and ginger hair colour. Always love a ginger.
Which is your favourite look? Let us know in the comment section below.