- On Thursday, May 18, Nollywood actress Moji Olaiya was reported dead
- She died in a hospital in Canada
- Here are a few things you didn't know about the late actress
NAIJ.com just reported that Nollywood actress Moji Olaiya is dead, months after giving birth to her second child.
Here are a few things to about the amazing late actress Moji Olaiya:
1. She was born on February 27, 1975 and died at 42 years old. Her father was high life maestro Victor Olaiya.
2. She made her acting debut in the Wale Adenuga's Super Story production.
3. She was married to Bayo Okesola in 2007 but later divorced. She has two daughters: Adunoluwa and 18 years later, she welcomed another child on March 17, 2017.
4. She made her indigenous movie debut in the Yoruba movie, Agunbaniro.
5. In 2014, the actress successfully converted from Christianity to Islam.
6. In 2015, she was honoured by the Nigeria Police Force in Abuja for being a role model to Nigerian youths.
7. In 2016, she has been appointed as a Global Ambassador for Peace by the founders of US-based Arts4Peace Award.
Want more of the best news? NAIJ.com Gossip - Android Apps on Google Play
8. Her top films include Sade Blade (2005), Nkan adun (2008) and Omo iya meta leyi (2009). Her latest film Iya Okomi is going to premier in July.
May she rest in perfect peace.
Watch THE SCOOP on NAIJ.com TV below: