The 2017 BET Awards was held on June 25, 2017, at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. Many stars were there to dazzle in their different styles and fashion. This year, a number of Nigeria musicians were present and slayed on the grey carpet.
Fashion and style is different for everyone. When it comes to making a statement on a special carpet, celebrities go all out. The 2017 BET witnessed some of the cutest fashion trends the world has ever known.
Some of Nigeria's favourite musicians were present at the event. Daddy Yo crooner, Wizkid was awarded best African act. Tekno who was a nominee showed looking fly and fine.
NAIJ.com presents some of the gorgeous fashion from the grey carpet at BET awards.
1. Jada in sequin gold dress.
2. Media personality La Anthony stunned in embellished sheer dress.
3. Karrueche channeled her inner Marilyn Monroe in simple purple dress and blonde hair.
4. Margaret Avery looked delectable in ankara prints dress.
5. Nigeria's very own DJ looked hot in green velvet blazer.
6. Tekno slayed with swag in yellow suit.
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
Watch NAIJ.com video on music weekly: