The 2018 edition of the Big Brother Naija reality television took off on Sunday, January 28, and Nigerians are getting to know the housemates competing for the prize as days go by.
Despite the fact that the show started not long ago, there have been several activities in the house, from the first kiss to the pairing of teams. Things are getting interesting for the 2018 Big Brother Naija housemates.
Also as the show goes on in the house, Nigerians are also doing some detective work about housemates. It has been discovered that one of the housemates who is a married man failed to mention is marital status upon entering the house.
Meanwhile, some facts about another housemate identified as Angel Awotarigha have surfaced. NAIJ.com gathered a list of things Nigerians did not know about Angel Awotarigha.
1. The 31-year-old BBNaija housemate who is from Bayelsa state is a talented filmmaker, producer, director and singer. He has a diploma in directing and digital filmmaking from the New York Film Academy.
2. Awotarigha is from a big family. The young man who lost is mother a year ago is one of ten children.
3. He is a believer of freedom of expression. He believes everyone should be entitled to their own opinion. He dislikes people who try to enforce their opinion as law on others.
4. He compares himself to a lion because he is strong.
5. Angel describes himself as passionate person and a hopeless romantic
PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ News App
6. His hobbies are martial arts, swimming, playing the guitar and video games.
7. The man who plans to use the prize money to produce three of his films considers the highlight of his career to be when he works with American rapper.
Big Brother Naija 2017 Stars: Where are they now? on NAIJ.com TV