Nigerian sensational singer, Tiwa Savage turns 38 on February 5, 2018.
When the song Kele Kele was released in the year 2010, it was immediately a hit. Almost every social gathering rocked to the beats of the song. Tiwa Savage gradually rose to become a household name and one thing was obvious, she was meant for greatness and this, she has continued to prove to her fans.
The beautiful mother of one has maintained a healthy music career, dropping hits after hits. She has proven to be an indestructible force as even the scandal surrounding her marriage to producer, Teebillz, could not stop her from creating wonderful songs.
The singer who turned 38 on February 5, 2018 recently took to her Instagram page to share a lovely message in anticipation of her birthday. In the post, she thanked God for her life and also appreciated her family, friends and fans for being in her life.
See post below:
In the spirit of celebrating the music goddess, NAIJ.com presents to you 7 out of many beautiful moments she stole our hearts:
1. Looking like a complete cloud of sweet candy.
2. Only Tiwa can look this angelic in a black ball gown.
3. Tiwa Savage pulled this bedazzled sheer look effortlessly.
4. When she spent some quality mummy time with little Jam Jam, looking like a Jamaican goddess with those faux locs!
5. Her thickness and fiery hairdo definitely had the guys drooling.
6. While Ebuka's outfit to the wedding of Banky W and Adesua Etomi rocked the waves, we are still not yet over this outfit she rocked to the event.
7. Who can rock a simply low-bun hair do and still look like a million bucks? Definitely Tiwa Savage!
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1
Top 5 reasons Nigerian women are special on NAIJ.com TV: